Painful sex can be a frustrating and sometimes complex challenge. We hope that the information and products here can be helpful to you and your health care providers in understanding and easing this experience.
The articles below that speak to some of the common causes or contributing factors to pain during sexual activity, as well as further resources and suggestions for how you can address this issue. Visit our Sexual Wellness Store for more resources and related tools and products.
- Basic Genital Care for Female Bodies
- Othercourse: Alternatives to Intercourse
- Pain or Discomfort in the Vulva and Vagina
- Painful Scrotum
- Postpartum Recovery & Sexuality
- Recurring Urinary Tract Infections
- Tight or High Tone Pelvic Floor
- Vaginal Renewal Program®: Methods for addressing dryness & atrophy